Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bad Luck and Good Luck

This week, I have been having bad luck, but then it has been followed by good luck, to make the bad luck situation go away. On Monday, I shattered the glass in my iPhone. Last night, my grandma's brother came to visit and gave me some money. He has oil on his land in Oklahoma and he is very generous. I tried to tell him I didn't need the money and thanked him. It was perfect timing though, because the money he gave me will cover my iPhone repair.

Today, my alarm didn't go off, so I didn't have time to grab breakfast. One of my co-workers brought in bagels for everyone. Again, perfect timing.

I'm going out of town this weekend, and I was afraid I would have a ton of homework to do before. Turns out, I have less homework than usual this week in both my classes.

And I got an A (90% but still an A!) on my paper for my business class. There was no bad luck before this, but I thought I'd share!

I'm feeling like my stars have aligned this week! Don't you love it when things work themselves out?!

xoxo,
Morrie

No comments:

Post a Comment