Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SUNSHINE

Today is a glorious day! 68 degrees and sunny. I have been craving sun for so long! I did some studying for chemistry while laying out at the main quad this morning, it was just what I needed. It was filled with people in shorts playing Frisbee, soccer, doing homework, etc. Ah it feels like summer. Unfortunately it is supposed to snow tomorrow but it is supposed to get nice again for the weekend, oh Colorado weather. Summer cannot come fast enough. It is my favorite season, I love the weather (yes even the 100 degree days) and the style. Shorts and sundresses are so much better than sweaters and scarves!

On another, less happy note, I have a chemistry midterm tonight. I had a biology midterm last night, so these past couple of days have been very stressful. I'm so nervous because it is just too much stuff to remember and I can not focus on studying. Wish me luck!

That's all for now! I need to write more, but I need to study. Ah!

<3, Morrie

No comments:

Post a Comment