Monday, January 16, 2012

Back at School!

Yesterday, I moved back in to my room at school. It's weird being back after a month at home, but I'm glad to be back. Even if I couldn't get to sleep because people were talking outside my room and the garbage truck woke me up this morning :). 

Last night I had to pick up a few things at Target, so I stopped at Nordstrom Rack. I always find the best things when I go in just to look. 

I got these at Nordstrom Rack for $40!!!

Stilla 22 eye shadow pallet for $11!!!





Today I'm just unpacking and getting everything together before the first day of classes tomorrow (!!!). Here's what I'm wearing:







Infinity scarf, black fleece pullover, Juicy Couture earrings (that were MIA until this morning!)






Fossil bag, skinny jeans and Target boots


Close up of the boots. I got these for Christmas. I love them!!


3 comments:

  1. very beautiful scarf. follow now :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete